QYSea Fifish V6 Underwater Robot ROV
With all directional freedom and portable design, FIFISH V6 has brought the revolutionary point of view for underwater photography and filmmaking.
Able to swim in any direction while shooting 4K video or 12MP photos, the FIFISH V6 Remotely Operated Underwater Vehicle from QYSEA has applications in content creation, marine inspection, aquaculture, archaeological observation, and much more. A fun way to explore and photograph what lies beneath the surface, it is equipped with two 2000-lumen lights, electronic image stabilization, a 1" CMOS sensor, and an ultra-wide field of view. The V6 delivers expansive, vivid imagery from depths as great as 328'. With the included virtual reality headset, you can even control the ROV's movements intuitively, by turning your head.
Mount your smartphone on the dual-joystick topside remote controller, connect the 328' tether, and drive the ROV at speeds up to 3 knots (5' per second) for up to 4.5 hours on a charge. Its six thrusters provide 6 DOF (degree of freedom) movement so you can climb, dive, and roll, and Qysea's Posture Lock technology allows you to maintain an angle within 0.1° while moving. The vehicle's camera features a 1/2.3" SONY CMOS sensor, an f/2.5 aperture, a 166° field of view, a top ISO rating of 6400, 4K UHD video at 25/30 fps, 1080p video with a frame rate as high as 120 fps, and the ability to shoot in DNG format. The remote-control unit employs gaming console-style joysticks and can record your images to microSD cards up to 32GB or stream your content over Wi-Fi. The free Fifish App enables editing, color restoration, sound track, and instant sharing.
- Ultra-wide 166° field of view
- Fast f/2.5 aperture
- Electronic image stabilization
- 12MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor
- JPEG and DNG formats
- Captures 4K UHD video at 25/30 fps, 1080p video at up to 120 fps slow motion
- ISO sensitivity 100-6400 for lower-light environments
- Tether length and maximum depth: 328'
- Six thrusters for omni-directional mobility, top speed of 3 knots (5' per second)
- Posture Lock feature holds ROV at set angle within ±0.1° pitch and roll
- Uses one 18650 battery, 9000mAh
- Runtime: 4.5 hours
- Measures 15 x 13 x 5.6", weighs 8.6 pounds
What's in the box